Job Description: Executive Director
In consultation with the elected President, the Executive Director manages administrative as well as financial and legal operations of RSA, and advises the Officers and Board. The ED is a non-voting member of the Board of Directors and—with the President, Immediate Past President, and President-Elect—sits as a member of its Executive Committee. Appointment begins June 2012.
1. Oversees event arrangements
2. Oversees official RSA communications
3. Represents RSA to ACLS as a member of the Council of Administrative Officers (CAO)
4. Coordinates with RSA contracted administrator (KOC Member Services) and membership officer to manage the flow of RSA business
Financial & Legal
1. Responsible for all RSA financial resources and accounts
2. Responsible for legal action and advice for RSA
1. Assists elected officers with financial, operational, and conceptual strategic planning
2. Attends 2 board meetings a year
1. Length of service, travel expenses, and modest stipend negotiable
1. Send current cv and letter of application to: Kris Ratcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Review of applications will begin May 1, 2011, and continue until position is filled.