Call for Papers - Renaissance Society of America 2019
Call for Papers
Discipline of Rhetoric
Renaissance Society of America 2019
Sunday 17- Tuesday 19 March 2019
The Discipline of Rhetoric invites papers and panels for its sessions at the annual meeting. We may submit up to five guaranteed panels. We invite papers and panels on any subject appropriate to our discipline and especially welcome those that address the following:
- the enduring value of Renaissance rhetoric
- the works of Petrus Ramus
- educational practice and reform
- delivery and visual rhetorics
- transatlantic and colonial discourses
✪ Panels must be organized by a current member of the Renaissance Society of America. Panels should ordinarily include no more than three presenters. Please submit the following:
- a session title no longer than 15 words;
- a 1-2 page description of the panel;
- a 1-2 page abstract for each of its papers;
- a 150-word version of each abstract;
- a 300-word curriculum vitae for each presenter, including full name, affiliation, and email address;
- any audiovisual requirements;
- session keywords.
✪ Papers may be submitted by anyone. Graduate students should be doctoral candidates. Please submit the following:
- a 1-2 page abstract of the paper;
- a 150-word version of the abstract;
- a 300-word curriculum vitae, including full name, affiliation, and email address;
- any audiovisual requirements;*paper keywords.
✪ Please send all materials to Elizabeth Skerpan-Wheeler (email@example.com). The deadline for submissions is 1 August 2018.
All participants in the Toronto conference must be members of the Renaissance Society of America.